Wednesday 23 January 2013

quick updates - washi tape bathroom storage

My teeny 1 1/2 bed house has a whopping 3 bathrooms, to my mind you really don't need more toilets than people that live in the house but clearly some folks think different!  Our downstairs toilet come wine cellar is was intended for visitors but at the moment is still home to a mountain of bottles from our wedding (we even hosted new years and still have not drunk it all yet, yikes)!  We have had to result to keeping the other 2 bathrooms pretty and guest friendly, and as we have a houseful in a few days I thought I might spruce them up with a bit of colour and indulge my washi tape addiction at the same time!



Boxes - brown paper wrapped glossy boxes
Cups - dishwasher cleaned nutella jars

No comments:

Post a Comment